Deep cleaning your precious carpets, furnishings and hard floors needs to be carried out by a trustworthy company. You’re letting them into your home, or business after all. How do you know what to look for? How can you tell the reputable cleaners from the cowboys? Here’s our advice:
- Is the company a member of TACCA – The Approved Carpet Cleaners Association?
- Is the company approved by your local council’s safe trader scheme, or equivalent. Here’s our approval from Lancashire County Council’s Safe Trader Scheme. Look for similar if you’re not in our area.
- Are the cleaning technicians fully trained to master advanced standards by the best industry-approved trainers?
- Does the company have fully comprehensive insurance?
- Does the company use the best ” Woolsafe” products and safe chemicals?
You should also ask for….
- A guarantee of the work carried out
- Sight of genuine testimonials
If you are in any doubt, look for another cleaning company. It’s not worth the risk to your property. We always show pur prospective customers our credentials. We do not expect payment until the customer is completely satisfied.
Stay safe when hiring a cleaning company. We’re always available for a chat or free advice on any cleaning or stain removal problem – on any floor type or soft furnishing.
We hope you found this helpful. If you did, why not share?
Ian and the team at LSA Clean.